HomieDontPlayDat.com

Ghetto Claus stole yo presents kid!


Five Finger Tees

Roadkill T-Shirts
You are a pill babe

Fake Parking Tickets
Being an idiot isn't a crime so you're free to go

Smartass Shirts

Oriental jokes

  
Requested in Society & Nature by a contributor
edited by MC Hacker

3 Jokes

0 like 0 dislike
If you take an Oriental person and spin him around over and over does he become disoriented?
Shared by a contributor
0 like 0 dislike
What do Orientals use dental floss for?
Blindfolds
Shared by a contributor
0 like 0 dislike
60% of Orientals have cataracts. The other 40% drive Lincoln Continentals.
Shared by a contributor

Your joke

Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.
Jokes contributed may be rewritten, recategorized, removed, and/or reordered for any reason. Deal with it.

Related jokes

4 jokes
2 jokes
Requested in Society & Nature by a contributor
If the world was a jacket where would the people from the ghetto...
1 Joke
Requested in Society & Nature by a contributor
A skunk didn't know what he was so he asked a duck. The duck...
1 Joke
Requested in Society & Nature by a contributor
What is similar about Niggers and monkeys? They both hang from trees.
0 jokes
Requested in Society & Nature by a contributor