Deez Teez


Roadkill T-ShirtsYou are a pill babe


Oh, I'm sorry, did I offend you?

Fake Parking Tickets
Being an idiot isn't a crime so you're free to go

Smartass Shirts

Latest jokes tagged computers

27 jokes
Requested in Science & Tech by MC Hacker
Why did the computer get sick? He left his windows open.
7 jokes
Requested in Misc. Themes by MEl1a
Why are only 2% of blondes touch typists? The other 98% are...
6 jokes
Requested in Science & Tech by a contributor
Is it a bad thing when you Google something and it comes back...
5 jokes
Requested in Cooking & Food by a contributor
I opened up a meme the other day and it made me want to kill...
4 jokes
Requested in Jobs & Business by JustMe
Man in a wheelchair stole your camo jacket?...
4 jokes
Requested in Science & Tech by MC Hacker
What is it called when you are "at one" with your computer? Nerdvana
3 jokes
Requested in Science & Tech by a contributor
How do 2 programmers make money? One writes viruses and the other...
1 Joke
Requested in Science & Tech by Argo
What do you get if you cross a computer with a hamburger? A Big Mac.
1 Joke
Requested in Science & Tech by MC Hacker
OS/2 Chicken: It crossed the road in style years ago but it was so...
0 jokes
Requested in Science & Tech by a contributor
0 jokes
Requested in Relationships & Family by a contributor
To see more, click for the full list of jokes or popular tags.